New Haven Farms is a US-based charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Donations are fully tax-deductible, and all data is submitted via 128-bit encrypted SSL connection. Your information is completely secure and will never be shared with anyone else.
How Far Does Your Donation Go?
- $10,000 – Pays for one part-time farm assistant for the season
- $5,000 – Buys a hoop house for extending our growing season into the winter
- $3,000 – Installs water taps for reliable irrigation through our seasons
- $850 – Subsidizes the cost of our Farm-Based Wellness Program for a family of five for 16 weeks
- $500 – Supplies one dump truck (25 cubic yards) full of high-grade soil/compost mix
- $300 – Establishes a rainwater harvesting system on one farm
- $50 – Buys enough kale and collard seeds for one growing season
Make A One Time or Recurring Donation
Donate by check
Payable to: New Haven Farms
New Haven Farms
PO Box 8953
New Haven, CT 06532